We’ve been busy keeping you posted on what is happening in Greece over the Euro crisis…now it’s time to remind ourselves of what is great about Greece. Here’s a few snippets you may not know!
- Greece has nearly 3,000 sunny hours a year, 250 days of sunshine.
- Greece has more archaeological museums than any other country in the world
- Greece has one of the richest varieties of wildlife in Europe including 116 species of mammals, 18 amphibians, 59 reptiles, 240 bird and 107 fish!
- Greece has about 9,000 miles of coastline, the 10th longest in the world and no point of Greece is more than 85 miles from water.
- Greece had approximatley 18 million tourists 2014.
Let’s help Greece on it’s road to recovery by making it 20 million visitors in 2016!